OUR PROMISE: PRODUCT WARRANTY
Pour Caddy Bottles and Tumblers carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects for the life of the product. Pour Caddy will replace any product found to be defective within the scope of normal and appropriate use. Replacement parts will be utilized to address defects when available.
Before submitting a warranty claim, please read the following:
- Broken or leaking caps: If your cap breaks or you notice a leak, notify us immediately for a cap and/or full replacement. Simply follow the link below to sign in and enter your warranty details. We will promptly prepare a replacement and have it shipped immediately.
- Bottles that seem to have lost their insulating properties: You can test the insulation of your flask at home with boiling water. Pour from a kettle or pot directly into the stationary bottle, filling it all the way to the neck. Exercise caution pouring boiling water into the bottle to avoid burns. Do not hold the bottle while filling with boiling water. Also, do not place the cap over the bottle. After about 5 minutes, feel the outside of the bottle (a few inches below the top). If you feel any hot spots, the insulation has been compromised and you are eligible for a full replacement.
- Bottles that are damaged during the shipping process: Please contact us if you ordered your bottle from www.pourcaddy.com and it has arrived damaged. If you use your Pour Caddy, we cannot replace it due to shipping damage.
- Rattling bottles: The rattle you hear is a small metal disc that sits between the double wall of your bottle and aids in the vacuum insulation process. Sometimes the disc becomes dislodged, creating a small noise or rattle. This will not affect the insulation or structural integrity of your bottle. However, if it is an annoyance, we will exchange it for a new Pour Caddy.
- My Caddy™ Customs Warranties: If you need to claim your My Caddy product(s) under our lifetime warranty, we will handle each warranty on a case-by-case basis, but cannot guarantee every piece of your My Caddy will be available for warranty.
Warranty claims will only be approved by Pour Caddy® if the product was purchased from pourcaddy.com or other direct means through Pour Caddy. This warranty is limited to the lifetime of your Pour Caddy® product, as limited by or subject to applicable law. The limited warranty provided by Pour Caddy® only covers manufacturing defects and does not include any damage or defect of any Pour Caddy® products caused by, whether directly or indirectly, any of the following: (i) improper use or misuse of the product; (ii) damage or defect caused by cleaning, disassembly, alterations, or modifications; or (iii) damage or defect caused by or resulting from wear and tear, abuse, fire, or Acts of God.
Please note that your Warranty Claim Pour Caddy® replacing will be by the same size and color bottle or tumbler. If the size and color are no longer available, it will be replaced by one of similar size and color and will not be of lesser MSRP value.
In no event shall Pour Caddy® be liable or responsible for any damage, loss, cost, or expense, including incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Please follow the link below to sign in and enter your warranty details. We will contact you regarding your next step.